--ADVERTISEMENTS--
Scary Moment UNIZIK Student’s Gas Cylinder Exploded While She Was On Facebook Live (Video) | Lifestyle ,Gossip & Entertainment
Skip to content

Scary Moment UNIZIK Student’s Gas Cylinder Exploded While She Was On Facebook Live (Video)

According to reports, the gas explosion had happened in her lodge in Ifite Awka, the state capital.

Although it is unsure if she made it alive or not, eyewitnesses disclosed that the female student, identified as Precious was said to have been trapped by the explosion caused by the gas cylinder.

Some other occupants of the lodge, which is predominantly occupied by UNIZIK students sustained varying degrees of injury as a result of the inferno.

It was gathered that the female student had placed her phone close to the gas cylinder during her Facebook live session, resulting in an explosion.

“Most of the rooms in the lodge were affected and many properties were destroyed. We actually tried to quench the fire but we couldn’t until the fire service people arrived.”

Efforts to contact the owner of the lodge were unsuccessful as he was said to be away when newsmen arrived at the scene.

Watch the video below.

gas
gas

3 thoughts on “Scary Moment UNIZIK Student’s Gas Cylinder Exploded While She Was On Facebook Live (Video)”

  1. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Safari.

    I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I’d
    post to let you know. The design and style
    look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Kudos I saw
    similar here: Dobry sklep

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *